ACE Learning Centres places academic achievement at the very heart of everything that we do.
We launched ACE Learning Centres when we discovered that high calibre, personalised remedial tuition was simply not available in some areas and where it was, it was simply not affordable to many. We are changing the face of personalised education provision because we know that every child has the potential to improve their academic achievement.
What We've Achieved and working towards
- We have already set up a parents consultation group. We turn to this group to bounce things off as parental satisfaction with the quality of provision is a cornerstone of our provision
- We have also set up a pupil consultation group so that we are able to trail resources and get pupil feedback before delivering our programmes.
- We are already in dialogue with a pupil referral centre in Sutton to establish how we ought to tailor our provision for pupils who are currently disengaged from mainstream schooling.
- We will work closely with disadvantaged children who's parents are facing financial difficulties and provide them with necessary academic support.
Policy on identifying and responding to concerns regarding the safeguarding and protection of children.
This policy, with the associated procedures, provides guidance for all our staff who may come across concerns regarding the safeguarding and protection of children as well as vulnerable adults within the context of their work.
View our Safeguarding Policy here.
anti BULLYING AND HARASSMENT POLICY
We are fully committed to deal with incidences of bullying at our centres and to ensuring that children, young people and families are supported effectively when it does occur.
ACE Learning Centre opposes all forms of harassment, discrimination and bullying. We take this issue seriously and encourage anyone who believes that they, or another person, has been harassed, discriminated against or bullied to raise this issue with us directly and follow the policy attached.
View our Anti Bullying and Harassment Policy here.
EQUALITY AND DIVERSITY POLICY
Equality and Diversity recognizes that all individuals are different and should be treated fairly and equally in accordance with their needs. Equality and Diversity looks particularly at race, ethnicity, gender, sex, sexual orientation, disability, religion, faith, poverty and age and aims to ensure that no person is discriminated against or disadvantaged for their circumstances, identity and beliefs.
ACE Learning Centre is committed to a policy of diversity and equality of opportunity in its programme, employment practices and in the provision of its services.
This policy aims to:
• support equalities issues as part of the overall business plan of the organization.
• make equalities issues visible within the organisation.
View our Equality and Diversity Policy here.
We aim to carry out all our work to a high standard but recognise that, occasionally, concerns may arise about our actions, conduct of our staff or children attending the centre. This policy sets out our approach and procedures for handling complaints. We take complaints seriously and do what we can to resolve issues of concern promptly.
View our Complaint Policy here.